Work to Secure your Place
11 plus tuition can help get a place in grammar school?
If you do it can be life changing for your child. Parents have many reasons to aim for an elite education and not all get a place. Whether it’s because you prefer to save money on school fees or that you want to avoid the local comprehensive school – places are limited and competition for them is fierce!
If you think your child might benefit from a grammar school education then we can help improve your chances of getting that place. We have 11 plus tutors in Birmingham with proven track records – helping children pass.
When should I start 11 plus Tuition in Birmingham?
Most children start in yr 4 which allows our 11 plus tuitions in Birmingham time to make sure that your child is performing at the top of class in English and Maths and familiarise with the local 11+ exams. Some parents leave it until year 5. Whilst this works for children who are doing well at school being assessed early in year 4 is definitely worth considering. If you have left it until the last minute we are able to give you an assessment of your child’s ability so you can make an informed choice. Many bright children can pick the necessary skills up quickly.
My Child is Bright and Can Achieve More
If there is a problem with motivation, confidence or attainment – we can help. We understand how hard it can be to motivate your own children and that’s where our unique educational system is highly effective. We have a long track record of helping children realise that they can achieve more than they thought and motivate them to work hard.
Support at Home
Your 11+ tutor will set work for them to complete at home. This will use a range of resources which your tutor will identify and some of them you will be able to buy from book retailers or online. It is also important that your child is well read and there is an excellent reading list that you can review here.
Why Genie Tutors?
- Notice the Progress Every Week – Monitor your child’s progress as they progress through our programme
- Work Harder and Learn Quicker – Our Tutors use our small groups to encourage faster work, expect achievement and provide support on a one to one basis to ensure your child succeeds.
- All the support needed – We have only six children in a group. Our tutors who’re used to teaching over 30 children are able to provide exceptional support for your child.
- Grasp the difficult concepts – We will expect your child to grasp challenging concepts.
- Feedback every week – tell us your goals and we will show you your child’s achievement.
- We teach in a traditional way – Using face to face tuition with experienced tutors and qualified teachers, pen and paper. Tried and tested, gimmick free tuition!
- Established in 2009
- We’re a national company, Genie Tutors was established in Birmingham and have helped 1000’s of children be the best they can.
Genie Tutors have been preparing children for the 11+ exams since 2009.
Our 11+ tutors are experienced tutors and qualified teachers with a proven track record of helping children to excel. We train our 11+ tutors on our strategy to help children to achieve. We regularly review this strategy in line with changes to the 11+ exam. Many of our centres achieve a 100% pass rate.
There is only one chance to get a place at grammar school at the beginning of year 6. If you want to ensure that your child has the best chance then structured preparation is your best choice. From Genie Tutors 11+ tuition you can expect.
Book A Free Trial Online
Explore Learning – Are qualified teachers better than computers? In order for children to explore learning some tutoring companies make use of technology rather than